Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Yellowtail Fish Curry

Greetings friends and family,

After much consideration and a few friendly nudges from my friends, I've started a food blog. Perhaps it is my fault for bragging at work about my latest quest in the world of culinary wonderment, but I'm presenting to you now my first official post.  I will be sure to include the recipe, annotate my changes and explain substitutions.

I'm always open to feedback, requests and comments. Thanks for stopping by.

Yellowtail Fish Curry

 While on my lunch break at work, I picked up some Yellowtail and pondered what to make with it. I finally decided on a curry recipe I had found a while back.  

The original recipe is here. The only changes I made were putting half of the cayenne pepper (which was still pretty spicy), adding 1/2 cup of lite coconut milk and bedding the curry on 1/4 cup of basmati rice. Although I am putting myself through a self-induced hiatus from drinking, I would recommend pairing this with a nice Chianti.  Curry and Chianti go together quite nicely. Enjoy.









 




No comments:

Post a Comment